Reservation and cancellation policy
Terms and Conditions
Aerodiana's Terms and Conditions reflect the way we work as a company and help our customers when they purchase services.
- Overflight is a tourist service.
- All booking requests shall be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following information: Tour type,
date, number of passengers, nationality, and contact details.
- By the same means, the company shall receive the status of the request, assigning them a booking code and their data delivery,
issuance, and reconfirmation dates.
- Not more than 15 days before the flight departure, the list shall be sent including the names of passengers, their identity documents,
ages, weights, and other important information (type of passenger, connecting flights, specifications, special requests, etc).
- Bookings shall be paid within the period indicated, otherwise the automatic cancellation will proceed.
- The schedules are not confirmed in the bookings. The schedules will be informed in advance so that they can check their tours. Even if
the schedule appears in the booking request by the contracting party, it shall not be considered confirmed.
- Seven days prior to the overflight, the booking, name, and contact of the operator or guide must be reconfirmed. Otherwise, the booking shall be canceled without prior notice.
- The passenger must reconfirm their flight 48 hours in advance to not lose their booking if it has not yet been paid.
- Private or charter flight services shall be paid in full 15 days prior to the service.
- The fee validity is ninety (90) days upon issuance of the ticket or invoice. After said period, the buyer has no right to refund, but can use the ticket as long as they go to the office where the invoice was issued to make the fee adjustment to its then standard fees.
Upon one year of invoice issuance, the buyer will lose the fee paid for the document.
- Before the flight departure, in case the passenger does not show up at the indicated time, their slot may be used by the company and it is considered a no show.
- It is essential that passengers appear physically themselves with their original and valid passport and/or identity document.
- Cancellations by the agency, company, institution, or passenger shall be made within 72 hours before the overflight date. In case it is canceled within said period, the payment will be considered for future transportation, charging 25% for administrative expenses.
- Cancellations by the agency, company, institution, or passenger shall be made within 48 hours before the overflight date. In case it is canceled within said period, the payment will be considered for future transportation, charging 50% for administrative expenses.
- In case the agency, company, institution, or passenger cancels the flight one day before the service or does not show up, it will be considered a no-show and 100% of the contracted service will be charged.
- In case of flight cancellation for weather reasons, the company shall offer substitute travel dates according to the availability of slots, however, no refunds will be made.
- If for any reason the flight is delayed both in departure and arrival, the company will not be responsible for the losses or damages that these delays or alterations may cause to the passenger.
- The following may not be embarked on:
- People who are in an alcoholic state or under the influence of drugs or other narcotics.
- People whose physical or health condition is not compatible with the flight.
- Weapons, ammunition, explosives, flammable substances, or any object that may be considered a danger to passengers or cargo.
- People who transport those items mentioned in the previous paragraph.
- Objects that cause discomfort or that, due to their size, weight, or any other characteristic, are not appropriate to be transported on the company’s planes.
- The company will not be responsible in any case for the risks that the passenger runs because of the flight, except for the negligence of the duly established company.
- The company will not be responsible for the health state of passengers traveling on its planes, nor for any disorder or accident that may occur as a consequence of said state.
- In case the pilot believes it is convenient for security measures, he may disembark or prevent the boarding of any passenger who represents a danger on the flight, the company will reimburse the amount paid in said document with a 10 percent discount on administrative expenses.
- In case the company cancels any flight or refuses to admit any passenger, its only responsibility will be to reimburse the buyer, the amount paid by the same.
- The passenger shall not include in their luggage valuable items (money, values, jewelry, etc.) fragile items or items that can easily get damaged, these items are not subject to compensation.
- In case of loss of this document, AERODIANA S.A.C. shall not undertake to return its paid value, nor to issue a new one.
- AERODIANA S.A.C. may use aircraft from other aviation carriers in order to comply with the contracted transportation.